Three exciting topics:
- Your design is only as good as your developer – thoughts on including development earlier in the design process
- Design Critique – improving the way we discuss design ideas and collaborate
- Strengthening Design Research Moderation Skills
Come meet Mad*Pow.
There’s a reason why Google, ESPN, Monster, and Aetna have chosen us. We understand the value of optimizing a customer’s experience. We know that creating effective digital interactions can differentiate you from competitors.
Whether your objectives are conversion, retention, or simply satisfying user needs, we excel in merging the science of human factors with the art of digital design to achieve business results.
We call it research-inspired design, and we do it every day.
We are the energetic team that industry leaders hire to create concepts for the future of their sites and systems. In 2009 we were recognized by Inc. Magazine as one of America’s top 500 fastest growing companies.
- 6:30 – 7:00 Networking over pizza and beverages
- 7:00 – 8:30 Meeting
- 8:30 – 9:00 CHI Dessert and more networking!
If you can provide a ride, or if you need one, check out GoLoco, a free ride-sharing connector service: http://goloco.org/groups/5716.
Vitamin T is sponsoring dessert this month.