BostonCHI is lucky to be sponsored by a great set of companies. Without them, we would not be able to provide the programming and events that we do. Please read below for more information about them. Thank you.
|Constant Contact provides us with meeting space, food, and logistical support for our monthly meetings as well as a discount on their mailing list software.|
|IBM Center for Social Business provides us with meeting space, food, and logistical support for our monthly meetings.|
|Brightcove has been providing BostonCHI with video hosting since 2006.|
|Dreamhost has been providing us with web hosting since 2012. If you need web hosting, please consider joining through this referral link.|
|The O’Reilly User Group Program provides our members with discounts on books, ebooks, and workshops.|
|Morgan Kaufmann Publishers provides free books at our meetings and is on the lookout for the next big industry author.|
|Microsoft New England Research & Development Center provides us with a hosting venue.|
There are a number of opportunities for companies to be involved with BostonCHI. The easiest is to encourage your employees to attend our monthly meetings and other events. In addition to that, we look for sponsors for the Boston Interactions annual winter party and summer picnic. Additionally, our Professional Development Seminars require sponsorship involvement in order to happen at all. On a month-to-month basis, while our meeting hosts provide dinner and non-alcoholic drinks, we’re always looking for ways to spice up our offerings. One great example is sponsoring BostonCHI Desserts, our popular after-meeting snack and networking time that gives the attendees time to discuss the speaker they just heard. If you have any interest in any of the above, or if you have some creative ideas, please shoot us an email at [email protected]. Thank you for your consideration.
Upcoming Local Events
- May 21, 2013
- Bytes and AtomsStarts: 6:00 pmLocation: Brightcove 290 Congress Street Third Floor Boston, MA
- May 22, 2013
- Mobile Health Design online course by Tufts University School of MedicineStarts: 12:00 amLocation: online via Tufts University School of Medicine; starts May 22 runs through June 26
- May 23, 2013
- Mobile Mastery at Fresh Tilled SoilStarts: 12:00 amLocation: Fresh Tilled Soil in Watertown
Thanks to our sponsors
- IBM Center for Social Business, Constant Contact, and Microsoft NERD provide us with monthly meeting space, logistical support, and sometimes snacks.
- Vitamin T for dessert sponsorship.
- Brightcove provides our video hosting.
- Dreamhost provides our web hosting.
- O'Reilly and Morgan Kaufmann offer our members free books and discounts on books, ebooks, and events.