Search UX Engineer at Google NYC
Author of “It’s Our Research: Getting Stakeholder Buy-in for User Experience Research Projects”
Winning that Elusive Buy-in for UX Research Projects
Tuesday, September 11, 2012, 6:30 PM to 9:00 PM (EDT)
- 6:30 – 7:00 Networking over pizza and beverages
- 7:00 – 8:30 Meeting
- 8:30 – 9:00 CHI Dessert and more networking!
If you can provide a ride, or if you need one, check out GoLoco, a free ride-sharing connector service: http://goloco.org/groups/5716.
Upcoming Local Events
- May 21, 2013
- Bytes and AtomsStarts: 6:00 pmLocation: Brightcove 290 Congress Street Third Floor Boston, MA
- May 22, 2013
- Mobile Health Design online course by Tufts University School of MedicineStarts: 12:00 amLocation: online via Tufts University School of Medicine; starts May 22 runs through June 26
- May 23, 2013
- Mobile Mastery at Fresh Tilled SoilStarts: 12:00 amLocation: Fresh Tilled Soil in Watertown
Thanks to our sponsors
- IBM Center for Social Business, Constant Contact, and Microsoft NERD provide us with monthly meeting space, logistical support, and sometimes snacks.
- Vitamin T for dessert sponsorship.
- Brightcove provides our video hosting.
- Dreamhost provides our web hosting.
- O'Reilly and Morgan Kaufmann offer our members free books and discounts on books, ebooks, and events.